Our team is committed to protecting the health of our patients, clients, and staff members. We
are making some policy changes during this critical time of physical distancing.
● We will remain open to see sick patients and provide urgent vaccinations, such as those
for puppies and kittens. We will be limiting surgeries on a case by case basis. Routine
nail trims and anal gland expressions are postponed until further notice. Please call our
clinic at 604-945-4949 with all appointment requests and we will answer any specific
● We are following the government recommendation on distancing, namely keeping 1-2
meters between staff and clients. This is approximately the length of two arms
lengths (i.e. if you stretch out your arm and the other person stretches out theirs,
you cannot touch fingertips). We are asking clients to remain in their vehicle and
phone our clinic at 604-945-4949 on arrival, and a staff member will come to collect your
● If you are sick or have a travel history, please have someone else bring your pet in.
● We appreciate no cash transactions. We definitely accept VISA, MasterCard, and
Interac. If you prefer to pay via e-Transfer we will provide information on how to do this.
● Please call ahead for food and medication refills, we will arrange payment at this time
and instruct you on pickup.
● Please don't overstock on food or medication. We will be filling medications at your
regular amounts. Should we be faced with a full closure we will always find a way to
get your pet’s prescription diets and medications to you.
● Food and pet products can be ordered from https://www2.myvetstore.ca/ and delivered
right to your door.
● For clients who are sick or self-quarantined, please call the clinic and we can arrange for
food and medication delivery.
● Our cleaning protocols have always been excellent but we will be wiping down counters
and all touch points more frequently.